Psychic Mediums, Astrologers, & More!
Special Energy Healers + Shopping!
Saturday, October 1st, 2022
RICE DROP : Admission - $3 at the door
FREE GIFT at the door! Plus: FREE Snacks, Parking, & Shopping
Readings & Energy Work:
$2/minute (15-min. minimum readings; energy work minimums vary)
Credit/Debit Cards & Cash accepted
About the Enlightened Soul Psychic Fair!!
Join us for a fun-filled day at the Enlightened Soul Center! On this special weekend, we have a variety of readers and healers for your enjoyment, along with visiting vendors for shopping! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EXPLORE A VARIETY of readings and healings affordably, under one roof:
intuitive tarot & oracle card readings
psychic medium (connects with departed loved ones)
intuitive art interpretation
Sign up for readings and energy work at each individual practitioner's clipboard, centrally located on the main table. Credit/debit cards & cash accepted. $2/minute for READERS & ENERGY HEALERS, minimum readings 15 minutes ($30), energy work minimums vary.
In our new, larger building, the former Psychic Saturday Parties are now Enlightened Soul FAIRS, usually on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays. We offer a great variety of psychic readers along with snacks, shopping, & intuitive energy healers! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EXPLORE A VARIETY of readings & healings at one time, all under one roof!
READERS for October 1:
- Barbara Pott - Clairvoyant & Spiritual Counselor
- Kat Similo - Certified Intuitive Tarot Reader & Visionary Spirit Artist
- Nikki Wisniewski - Intuitive, Card Reader, & Medium
- DaVida Ross - Medium, Spiritual Counselor & Card Reader
- Melody Simmons - Human Design Readings
- Nancy Lane - Intuitive Channel & Medical Intuitive
ENERGY HEALERS for October 1 - MORE TO COME:
- Mary - White Light Healing, Celtic Reiki, Foot Reflexology, Bach Flowers...
SPECIAL VENDOR(S) for October 1:
- Infinite Flame Magickal Shoppe - Including incense made fresh by the owner. Her handmade jewelry, pendulums, and charms now sold under the name Wicked Rose. Infinite Flame also sells stones and crystals, some of which are collected by the owner in Michigan's U.P.