SATURDAY, September 16th FROM 10:00AM – 6:00PM
SUNDAY, September 17th FROM 10:00AM – 4:00PM
What an incredible event this become! Our beautiful, historic grounds will once again be filled with visitors who are eager to visit their favorite reader, body worker, or vendor and see what new and exciting people have joined us. This year’s event will be held entirely outdoors. We look forward to seeing everyone again at Spirit Fest 2023!
Indiana Association of Spiritualists (Camp Chesterfield) as Sponsor of Spirit Fest 2023 designates the following terms:
- All products or services to be sold, offered, or referred to during the Spirit Fest 2023 must be described on this registration form or they may not be part of the exhibit. Sponsor reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any product, company and/or service, and Sponsor’s judgment shall be final and binding. Readers may share a booth space providing each reader pays their own registration.
- Sponsor is not liable for lost or stolen goods.
- Exhibitor is financially liable for any damage caused to booths, decorations, or to any Camp Chesterfield property. Exhibitor indemnifies Sponsor as show management for any claims and/or suits arising involving exhibitor and any other party, including attendees, employees, guest, other exhibitors, show staff, themselves, or any other person at the Spirit Fest. This includes but is not limited to injury or property damage claims.
- In the event that any outside force, beyond the control of the sponsor, such as war, work stoppage, fire or act of God prevents the Spirit Fest 2023 from taking place, then the Sponsor reserves the right to retain Exhibitor payments for expense compensation.
- Exhibitor shall be solely responsible for compliance with and obtaining all necessary permits, and licenses, and payment of all taxes required in the conduct of business for this event, and for obtaining insurance coverage for Exhibitor’s property.
- Exhibitor agrees not to display any object Sponsor deems to be in poor taste, & affix objects to the walls, columns, handrails, windows, or floors.
- Refunds: No refunds will be provided after September 1, 2023. Refunds will be issued within 90 days after cancellation.
- Any questions or issues not covered in this contract shall be subject solely to the decision of the Sponsor.
- Exhibitor’s payment acts as acknowledgment of these terms.
Want to Volunteer ?
Spirit Fest depends on a team of volunteers to make this amazing event happen. If you would like to volunteer for this year’s event, download the volunteer form HERE and follow the instructions.
Please email questions to:mailto:[email protected]
Directions to Spirit Fest
‣Indiana I-69 – (South from Fort Wayne, North from Indianapolis) to Exit 234 (Anderson/Muncie).
‣Take SR 32 west.
‣Travel West on SR 32 to the third traffic light (Washington Street).
‣Turn North or right onto Washington Street.
‣The entrance to Camp Chesterfield is one block North on Washington St. in Chesterfield, Indiana. Our address is 50 Lincoln Drive, Chesterfield, IN 46017.